Raw Dried Fruits
Goldenberries (Physalis peruviana)
It is a native fruit from Peru, native of the Andes, has been known by the Incas; contains abundant concentration of vitamins A, B and C, as well as iron, phosphorus and carbohydrates; making it a highly recommended fruit for young and old. Its benefits go beyond its good taste and its properties to give energy.
It is cultivated between 2500 and 3000 meters above sea level , it does not require chemical fertilizers or pesticides, hence the quality of the product as: composition, aroma and flavor.
General Features of Dried Goldenberries
Obtained from fresh fruits and selected from goldenberries in optimum maturation, to maintain its aroma and color, which have been dehydrated while maintaining its natural properties. It is a natural product that retains its essence as vitamins, minerals, nutrients and only reduces its percentage of moisture .
- Rich in vitamins A, C , B3 , phosphorus , iron and carbohydrates .
- Contains antioxidants.
- High omega 6 content.
|Dried Goldenberries (per package 100 g)|
|Energy ( Kcal)||267 Kcal|
|Total Fat||0.35 g|
|Vitamin C||20 mg|
|Vitamin A||800 ug|
|Vitamin B3||3 mg|
- 5 kg bags, packed in boxes of 20 kg and at customer´s request.
- Pack of 100 g.
Recommendations for use
- Direct consumption.
- In energy bars.
- In the superfood industry.
- In baking and confectionery.
- In the dairy industry (yogurt).
- In canned syrup, 425 g and 820 g.
- In jams of 220 g and 360g.
- In 300 ml and 475 ml juice.